The support the last few weeks has been amazing. Its funny how ones struggles can open a new can of worms.
I have made the decision to completely turn my life upside down. In January I will be quitting my job and starting school in Culinary arts! I am sooo excited.
As I wrote last about what has been going on with me and changes I have made, I came to realize it was not enough.
Cooking is a passion of mine. It does not explain it the best I can but I really don't know what else to say. It is what I do to calm me and it is my favorite way to spend my free time. It centers me and it just kinda makes sense for me to get some training and do what I have always wanted to do.
Again the timing just seems to be right and is falling into place. Yes I could probably make do reading cook books and recipes in my spare time after work and winging it, but Why not take the leap and cook all day everyday like I have always wanted too.
Jason has a good job and is content to stay so I am being selfish in the best way I can and getting training in something that I love.
It is bitter sweet and scary to leave a job that I have become very comfortable in, but maybe that is why it is so exciting for me. Change is good! I am scared to death! I think it will be amazing and I can't wait to get started and see where I end up.
Short and sweet today- Don't settle for less than what you want in life. Make it happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment