Thursday, June 9, 2011

And so it Begins!!!!!

I have decided to start this to put it all out on the table so that everyone can know everything about me. I wonder if this is something that I really want to do but I was once told that I need to be accountable for my actions. Well I figure if I can get you all to help me be accountable for what I do then I will not mess up too much.
I can't spell, I have horrible grammar and sometimes make no sense at all. I don't blog so I have no idea what I am doing.
I don't do this for pitty, attention, or because of bordom. Somethings might shock you, make you sad, Inspire you or make you mad. I just kinda figure why not share this time of my life. There might be things you know, or things you never thought about me. I kinda don't care. This is me. This is really me, I sometimes maybe will share too much but thats me for ya.
I wonder lately alot when did I became such a control freak? I wonder why I let the things I can't control freak my out soo much. I have had major anxiety for stupid things!!!
I want to be one of those people that takes life one fun step at a time, and not stress about the steps leading me and where I am going and what will be going on and what needs to be done and what can I do for others to help them take the same steps and make sure its all done and done well and on time, blah, blah, blah!
I want to be fun and not bitchy. I want to be healthy and not so out of shape. I want to be fit and tough I want to be an amazing cook/homechef. I want to be a good wife, daughter, sister, friend, employee and all around human being, and yes one day I want to be a great and fun Mother (No this is not an announcement). I want to take the oportunities I have been blessed with and not take them for granted!!!
This is my begining, this is my adventure to get me there... Where is there? Who knows? I hope its more fun than scary.
This will be my sounding board, my random thought catcher. This will be a way to track my progress in numerous diffrent things. It will be where I will share some wonderful food I have made and enjoyed. I might have some failures too. I might not have any pattern or order to it, but maybe that is why it will be great or just a huge confusing mess. I hope it will be great just by the things I do and the adventures I take and share.
I have some big plans in what I want to do. I have some things that I should not share but I need too because I NEED Help. Sometimes asking for help is the hardest step to take. I need to be happy and healthy in body, soul, and mind.
I love you all!!! I have been blessed to have the best people in my life!!!!! Let it all begin soon! More posts to come soon that will be a big start to alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment