Gonna keep it kinda simple. On my way home from work tonight I realized I am very lucky to have a job I enjoy with people I love to work with. I am very lucky that my husband now has a job with the best employer he has had so far. He has had some winners for employment!! Its been a busy and crazy week. Its been a day from Hell!!! I am glad to have it over with.
I am sooo lucky to have the best Family and Friends, Your support is never ending and I could not be more grateful! When my world seems to be ending and spinning out of control some of you can slow it down and help me overcome the BS.
I have the best husband in the world. I love him more than I can put into words. We just celebrated our fourth anniversary and I am shocked its gone by so fast. I am excited to see what we decide to do these next few years.
I have some big plans and I am pretty excited to put them into play... Right now my plan is to make a Black and Blue salad, we will have to see how that turns out.
Love you Casey! You are an amazing woman and I agree that you have a wonderful husband. And, after watching you grow up, I believe that you have the ability to do anything you set your mind to. Good luck!
ReplyDelete